Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2010

sometimes people surprise you...

... in a good way.   
            
 Today I found a suspicious looking envelope in my mailbox, but it was too thick to be just a bill. Guess what I discovered after opening it.



Three postcards and a little note "Thank you for following my blog". It came from Igor who writes a great blog in german. Go check him out!
I was so happy about this unexpected surprise that I just had to sent something back. Because he blogged once about this toppic - then and now - I chose two viewcard of the same building - now and then ;D


Other than that I finished writing 27 postcards for a new round robin at the postcrossing forum.

And I prepared a little "get well soon" envelope for lovely Eva, 'cause she's feeling a little sick at the moment.


1 Kommentar:

  1. vielen lieben Dank für die beiden interessanten Ansichtskarten vom Schwabentor - ich habe mich sehr gefreut.

    Gruß Igor

    P.S. Ich habe noch zwei Schmetterlings-Ansichtskarten in meiner Sammlung gefunden - darf ich dir diese zusenden??

    AntwortenLöschen