First thing I received was a copy of "Good Mail Day" by Jennie Hinchcliff and Carolee Gilligan Wheller. I haven't had the time yet to go through it, but I peeked at some of the mail art inside - brilliant work! Can't wait to get home and take my time to devour this book.
But this week was a good mail week in general. I got lots and lots of wonderful mail. In the first picture you can see a gorgeous vintage letter set which I found at a well known online auction site and that came earlier this week. A few gorgeous postcards from postcrossing arrived too:
3. this inspiration painter came form Denise (USA)
1. This beautiful view of the Charles Bridge in Prague came from Veronika as part of a private swap.
2. from another private swap this time with Suvi, came this map card of Europa. I love this card because all the countries are labeled in finish and swedish and I think it's interesting to search for speech differences.
3. all the way from Weirs Beach, New Hampshire came this gorgeous view of Lake Winnipersaukee, according to Dibbie this is a hot spot for motorcyclists and sun bathers.
4. Just one butterfly arrived this week - but a beautiful one- It's a Common Blue Morpho and was sent by Amie from Houston, Texas.
Last but not least came an amazing card from Adrienne (New Zealand). It's a maxi card with a view over Milford Sound to Mitre Peak.