Montag, 21. Juni 2010

Music Monday

I was thinking that this blog needs some kind of schedule. I am good with schedules so maybe this will keep me on track with my posts. So today I participate in my own version of the Twitter Hashtag  #MusicMonday.   Everyone likes a bit of music in their day right?

So let's have a look at my newest obsession: Patrick Wolf. This guy is awesome, not only because he plays every instrument known to mankind but because he mixes classical music with electronic sounds and that is exactly what I like best.



If you like what you hear, go check out his homepage, where you can get additional music samples and videos.

But on to the really important things of life - mail.
I had a slow weekend. Lot's of rain and grey clouds kept me inside, snuggled up on my sofa and lots of time to catch up with some tags and swap-postcards.
my outgoing postcards

 a few new butterflies for my collection 

 1. Goßlar in Germany from Danyel, 2. Nördlingen in Germany from Nordseefan through the german round robin 
3. this is actually a card I had marked as a favorite and Iomen, who originally sent the card, contacted me to ask if I would be interested in a private swap - of course I was ;D Isn't this card gorgeous?
4. this lovely multiview postcard comes from my very first postcard-pal Magda from Poland and shows the Millenium Bridge, the city hall, the Raclawice Panorama and the Centennial Hall in Wroclaw.

1. this beautiful windmill comes from Aurora in Campo de Cripta, Spain. These windmills are world famous, even Miguel de Cervantes mentioned them in his "Don Quixote". Since 1978, the entire group of windmills was declared a Monument of Historical-Artistic Interest, which today is referred to as a Cultural Heritage Site[1].
2. Kaheli sends greetings from Finland and 3. Cathy from France.
1. A picture of the most visited tourist attraction of Ireland [2] arrived from Elke.
2. Vaishakhi sent my first postcard from India and even decorated it with the most lovely butterfly sticker on the back ;D
3. This card shows one of the few remaining "gin pole" installations in Red Wing, Minnesota and was sent by Jason. These Floating oathouses ride up and down on poles, adjusting to the river level. 
4. And lastly Gerrit sent this lovely little card from Amersfoort in the Netherlands.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen